BOB Marley & THE WAILERS
Located in Sydney Australia
1. Lively Up Yourself
2. No Woman No Cry
3. Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)
4. Rebel Music (3 O’Clock Roadblock)
5. So Jah S’eh
6. Natty Dread
7. Bend Down Low
8. Talkin’ Blues
This is from my hubbies collection, I am grading by look and testing all discs. I am not an expert. I have only included registered international post, but feel free to Email if you are overseas. See photos.
MK 01 15
Post Options & Charges are listed in the postage section. Click the postage tab, next to the description tab, located above this listing.
I happily combine Wins to save on post!
Pick up from Kogarah 2217 Sydney with arrangement is FREE
Overview of Bric-a-brac Corners Terms & Conditions
*****See ‘About Me Page’ for more details*****
Bidding on or buying my listings indicates you have read & agree
with my terms & conditions.
· Checkout my other auctions , I am happy to combine Wins to save on post! Payment for items is due within 5 days of listing close. Should you require more time please notify me & we can work something out. Please refer to the payment options for accepted payment methods.
· Combining Wins & Purchases - You are more than welcome to have several purchases posted together. It’s a great way to save money! Just E-mail to let me know you are still bidding or watching other items. Please DONOT complete checkout until you have finished buying or bidding on all purchases. When you are ready just request a total & it will follow shortly after.
· International Bidders I recommend getting a post quote, (if it is not stated in the advert), international post can be very expensive. Payment can be made by PayPal only. Delivery times are a guide only, customs can often delay international deliveries. Parcels are scanned on the way out of Australia & again when they arrive at their destination. I cannot track your parcel, unless it is insured /registered. I can post via Airmail (average 5 to 15 business days) or Sea Mail (10 to 22 weeks). Please E-mail if you need a post quote.
· Non Paying Buyer alerts will be posted, if no contact has been made within 5 days of purchase. This allows me to recover ebay fees paid. Newbies please only bid if you intend to pay. It costs money & time to advertise items on E-Bay.
· No Contact from me? If I have not contacted you within 48 hours of purchase, it usually means I am having trouble, some virus software etc, prevents my E-mails getting through & I am not always aware of this. I have the most difficulty with international E-mails, check your trash can, often they are treated as spam mail & sent straight to the trash. Please contact me, either by E-mail or phone (request seller details & my number will be provided by E-Bay).
· Feedback – Please leave Feedback for me once you have received your Win & are Happy. I try hard not to make mistakes, but should it happen please contact me prior to negative Feedback. My feedback speaks for itself & I always hope to deal with you again in the future. So I will do my best to correct any errors.
· Post & Handling Costs are not refundable. All my auctions list the prices for Australian Deliveries, please only bid if you agree with these charges. I generally post Win's within 24 hours of payment cleared, Sat. & Sun. excluded, my local Post office is closed. (See my Feedback for post speed). For large or International Win's I visit the Post Office twice a week, (Determined by my three kids’, lol!). I can not be held responsible for an undeliverable address. Please provide a deliverable address in your E-bay details, (update, especially if you have moved).
Pick up from Kogarah, Sydney, 2217 is available on arrangement at no charge.
· Insurance is always an option; the price quoted is for Australia only. If not listed as available in the advertisement just E-mail me. Unfortunately once an item is posted I have no control over damage or loss & will accept no responsibility unless the item is registered /insured. (I think Aussie Post does a brilliant job & I get the credit for it in my feedback, Thanks! However, one in 400 parcels does not make its destination). All items are packed, as I would like to receive them, very well! I use recycled packaging where possible.
· Please ask any questions before bidding or buying.
I am a working mother of three, who ebays from home between work & the needs of my three delights. I am a team of one, not a big company. Please excuse any delays, weekends are very hectic & illness in the household can keep me from my computer & the Post Office.
Thanks for Looking, Happy Trading!