Please note that if you buy multiple items, eBay generates a wrong shipping cost. In stead, you can use the 'make offer' option, and I will send an invoice with correct shipping cost.
Catalogue number: DGG 2532 008 (stereo, digital, 1981, German pressing)
Condition, Vinyl: NM Cover: NM
Beethoven: Sonatas op. 13, 27.1 & 27.2
Emil Gilels, piano
- - - - - - -
There are big savings in shipping cost by combined shipping. Please see below for further information.
I will send you an invoice within two days after the sale has closed, and I expect your payment (or at least a response) within one week of invoicing.
- M: Mint (Brand new, unplayed)
- NM: Near mint (Very faint visual signs of having been played a small number of times. Nothing that has any sonic effect)
- EX: Excellent (Obviously played quite a few times; a few silent scuffs or paper scratches are likely as well as a few odd ticks and pops. Surfaces may be slightly noisy, but no visible greying)
- VG: Very good (Played many times; surface noise will often be prominent and some deterioration in sound quality should be expected)
Any distinct flaws such as scratches or marks are not part of the overall grading and will be described separately.
Despite all care, I may miss something in the grading. I therefore offer a full money back guarantee. For expensive records, I will request that you return the defective record, but please contact me about the problem before you return the record.
Postage and packing (approximate rates):
- 0.0 - 2 kilo (7 or 8 LPs): $18 without tracking, $27 with tracking. Tracking is required for all orders having a value above $30.
- 2.0 - 5.0 kilo (17 - 19 LPs): $55 - 60 Europe, $92 Outside Europe (both including tracking)
I charge the actual amount I have to pay for shipping plus approximately $3 for packing material (I use new, very strong cardboard wrappers or boxes as appropriate). The postage rates are changing quite often, and the dollar exchange rate is also rather unstable, so the rates shown above are approximate.
Boxes above 2 kilos are sent at parcel rate and are automatically insured.
I reserve the right to demand shipment by registered mail with insurance to certain countries.
Stockpiling of records:
I have started to sell my collection. There are thousands of records which will be listed in small batches in due course (every 3 or 4 weeks). I will be happy to stockpile paid records in order to make postage more economical.