Welcome to this listing:
Creedence Clearwater Revival
More Creedence Gold
Beautifully preserved copy of this early compilation.
Sleeve: VG+ A bit of creasing and handling wear but close to Excellent - fully laminated.
Inner/insert: Excellent EMI company inner.
Vinyl: Appears barely played. Excellent, close to Near Mint - a lovely copy.
Side 1: FT 512 A-1
Side 2: FT 512 B-1
• We try to be as clear as possible in descriptions and any given gradings so buyers receive what they expect. Please read descriptions carefully and view the accompanying photos.
• In the unusual event that you are disappointed with your purchase, we make the returns procedure hassle free (and fully participate in the eBay money back guarantee). Please therefore bid or buy with confidence.
• All vinyl is supplied with a brand new polylined inner sleeve and a brand new 'clear glass' plastic cover for protection.
• All components are separated before packing to avoid seam splits.
• Quality bespoke record mailers with additional card stiffeners are used for packing.
• We play test some records fully and all records partially (due to time constraints) and focus on any areas where there are marks or wear on the surface, noting where these present a deterioration in the audio.
• We don't currently have a high spec player (We use a vintage 70's Sansui SR-212 with a new stylus) and don't use Mint as a grading.
We appreciate that while the condition of the sleeves can be clearly seen on the photos, it is often difficult to pick up any marks on the playing surface or labels. Therefore, here is a general grading guide as to what to expect from our vinyl:
NM (Near Mint): appears barely played. There will be no visible spindle trails on the labels.
EX (Excellent): a really solid copy with no visible marks except light lines under bright light. Plays well with no lessening of sound quality on our player. May be a handful of spindle trails but no evidence of anything other than light previous use.
VG+ (Very Good Plus): May have one or two visible marks but still plays with strong audio, maybe some non invasive static/crackle in places but no repeating clicks. May have more spindle trails around the central hole hinting at fairly regular previous play.
VG (Very Good): The record will have some deterioration to the audio which may impact the listening enjoyment in some but not all areas. Maybe caused by light scratches or scuffs, these will be visible without the aid of bright light. There will be no jumps or loops. A larger number of spindle trails may be in evidence around the central aperture.