Artist / Title - pil - metal box Label
Cat # - metal 1
Year - 1979Comments
- a fine example of this original version
I offer combined shipping for multiple items. I have set my account to allow multiple items but some countries ask for payment immediately for buy it now items. If this happens, please add the record to your shopping basket / trolley and then click request total from seller.
Please note : orders over £20 will always be shipped by a trackable method and will incur an added charge of £5.50 outside the UK! I always obtain proof of posting for all items sent. Please note, item may be subject to import taxes, you will need to cover these if requested.
Is included in the shipping charges - I ship using strong mailers which are not cheap. The vinyl will sit inside a card inner and then more card wraps around!
On occasion, I may recycle sleeves if they are strong and sturdy. I will not compromise your item.
I am a private seller, selling off double copies and selected items from my own collection. Some of these records may be up to 30 years old and lovingly played out at clubs and parties. I try to grade each record accurately but on occasion I may miss the odd surface scratch or scuff. I also appreciate that grading can be subjective - please ask for any clarification if you need to know more. Audio samples are taken from areas where there may be hairlines, scuffs, marks or scratches!
Generally, I describe records as follows. Please note each record may not fit entirely in one category and they are to be used as a general guide!
- Mint unopened / un-played, often still in shrink-wrap or has not been removed from the jacket. The sleeve is pristine condition, looks new.
- NM very light signs of play, perhaps fine micro-lines from being removed from sleeve. The sleeve may have very light corner wear, the odd small dent / line.
- VG++ light hairlines visible, faint marks, micro-lines from sleeve but generally not loss of sound quality. Sleeve may have light edge wear/dents to corners
- VG+ surface lines are present as may be a surface scuff or mark, light surface background noise may be evident although will not overpower the record. Sleeve will show some wear such as light creases but will be in-tact. There may be light ring wear / discolouring
- VG marks or scuffs may be felt by finger-tip touch, visible light scratches may be evident as will background noise. Generally these will not over-power the sound quality but are present. Sleeves may have seam splits, more significant wear / ring-wear / discolouring
I try to provide a quality service so as each record is cleaned prior to posting; if I notice any error in my descriptions I will message you to let you know and offer a discount or the option to cancel. Hopefully this will not happen often but any mistake is down to human error! (My wife says this is me not human error!!)