ROLLING STONES UNDERCOVER - LP
....ORIGINAL 1983 STEREO LP....IN SHRINK....EARLY 80's CLASSIC ROCK....1st pressing 7 sticker front with 1 additional sticker on shrink on back PLUS "hype"sticker on front shrink....with Rolling Stones fan club subscription forn....LP is in opened shrink, but is still unplayed as it has been stored in a new plastic sleeve since new....
ORIGINAL: ROLLING STONES RECORDS 90120-1 LP
CONDITION (Please see grading table below for definitions):
***VISUAL GRADING ON THIS UNPLAYED LP***
- OUTER SLEEVE: NM (very nice, has been stored in a new plastic sleeve since new....has a small factory saw-cut lower right corner open end with a short shrink tear on bottom right corner at this spot....original 7 sticker LP sleeve (stickers on sleeve not shrink) PLUS original LP "hype" sticker on front shrink....has original price sticker on front shrink....see photos)
- INNER SLEEVE: Original LP Artwork sleeve....with original Rolling Stones fan club subscription form
- LP: M- (beautiful unplayed condition as this LP has been stored in its sleeve since new....has a couple small faint superficial paper sleeve type marks - the type from shifting in sleeve over time....see photos)
- LABEL: M
****Please see the enlarged photo which details the tracks on this record****
***I will always offer a combined shipping rate on multiple items purchased. Please wait for me to send a correct combined invoice on multiple item purchases as the check-out shipping calculator will be incorrect***
***All records are shipped in proper record mailers with cardboard inserts for extra protection***
Grading (PLEASE READ SO THERE ARE NO SURPRISES)
All records are carefully graded. In an attempt to give customers an accurate impression of condition rather than adhere to somewhat arbitrary criteria, I give an "overall presentation" grade, supplemented when necessary with additional remarks (which is more often than not). Please refer to my grading system below for a more detailed explanation as well as my general comments above in the grading description. Most items will be play-graded and/or sampled.
- Sealed: still factory sealed….any defects will be noted
- Mint: Like new or near new with only one or two small insignificant defects
- Near Mint/M-: Extremely nice….generally any defects will be superficial and will be detailed
- VG++: Still a very nice record with all or nearly all of its original gloss but may have a few more light, surface marks, hairlines, needle tracks or the like
- VG+: A nice, but used record that may have a series of light scuffs or scratches. It probably plays with a some pops
- VG: A well-used record that still should sound OK when played, but may have moderate surface noise, pops, and even a possible skip.
- VG-: A very well-worn record that plays through, probably has skipping and snap, crackle, pop
- Good: Probably will play through but with much in the way of surface noise, pops, crackles, skips etc.
- Fair: You’re getting this record just to own – generally listed due to rarity regardless of condition
- Poor: The sky’s the limit as far as condition in the negative sense – generally listed due to rarity regardless of condition
There are really too many possible defects regarding covers to be as specific in my definitions as I had been with my record grades. But please keep in mind these general grading guidelines as I will use the above grading format with general specific comments as to condition, etc.