SIX Great Albums
These Beatles albums represent some of the biggest selling albums ever. We do not have a record player any more so can’t play them to test the sound but because some of these were old looking, my brother-in-law has played them. We will note in the descriptions which have been played and which have been graded visually. Included in the lot are:
Please look at the photos as they form part of the description.
- Please PleaseMe – Parlophone Black/Yellow label PMCO1202 – 1964 (tested); sleeve condition is fair (rips & repairs, name written on both sides); the sound on the record is excellent; no skips or jumps; plays incredibly well for its age (and state of the cover); minor click audible near end of Side 1, Track 7; Side 2 label has name label
- Beatles ForSale – Parlophone Black/Yellow label PMCO1240 – 1965 (tested); first pressing; unique Australian cover; sleeve condition is fair (rips & repairs, splitting, name written on back, ring wear); Vinyl: scuffing & scratch (not deep) onSide 1 across tracks 6 & 7; plays very well, minor pops and clicks but excellent considering age and cover condition; name written in small print on side 1 in yellow circle
- The BeatlesGreatest Hits – Parlophone orange label PCSO733 – 1978 (tested); cover in excellent condition; vinyl – Side 1: excellent; Side 2: scuff / scratch across tracks 2-5; this is not deep and does not really affect play (soft clicking on tracks 3 & 4); labels clean
- The BeatlesIn Hamburg – Karussell 635 056 – 1968 (visually graded); cover good with minor wear and writing; vinyl excellent; labels clean
- The Beatles’Story – Apple Records STBO 2222 – 1971 (visually graded); cover very good (minor wear); vinyl very good – excellent; name written on Side 2 of both discs, minor tear from label on Side 2, Record 2.
- The BeatlesTapes From The David Wigg Interviews – Polydor 2679040 – 1976 (visually graded);cover very good (minor wear); vinyl very good (some scuffing); clean labels
NB – These are all from the deceased estate of a friend and have been in storage for over 12 months. We do not have a record player any more so can’t play them to test the sound but will give the best descriptions we can. We are uncertain of the provenance of these LPs as they were not in the same place as the rest of the records and we think our friend may have bought them at markets and they are sold ‘as is’.
Please ask any questions you have about the items I am selling – I am happy to answer. If you want more pictures also please ask.You can pay by PayPal or direct debit. I will post as soon as I can after you have paid & let you know when I have posted. If there is a problem with your purchase please contact me.