Please read condition description and see photos.
Contact me with any specific question
you need answered before placing a bid.
Lot of 25 records in fair-to-poor shape, being sold as is;
for filler copies, re-purposing etc., please see photos. No reserve
No returns as item condition has been stated in
clear terms above, in thecondition description above.
If you've not yet read it, please do so prior to
Shipping will be insured, if sold for over $20.
Weight and dimensions have been entered using scale and ruler.
The following is an unlikely situation, but, if necessary, please
be sure to thoroughly document all noticable signs of mishandling
if package arrives damaged. It is important to document (photograph)
the exterior, packing materials, and the un-boxing process.
Included in the lot are the following records:
- Bad Company -Bad Co.
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - Blood, Sweat and Tears
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - New Blood
- Bread - Manna
- The Clash - Pearl Harbour '79 (Japanese pressing, I believe)
- The Guess Who - American Woman
- Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
- The James Gang - Yer' Album
- Led Zeppelin - II
- Led Zeppelin - III
- Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
- Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
- Mandrill - Mandrill
- Paul McCartney - McCartney
- Van McCoy - Rhythms of the World
- The Partridge Family - Sound Magazine
- Poco - Rose of Cimarron
- The Rolling Stones - Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass)
- Paul Simon - There Goes Rhymin' Simon
- Sly & The Family Stone - There's A Riot Goin' On
- Steppenwolf - Steppenwolf Gold
- Steve Miller Band - Number 5
- Three Dog Night - It Ain't Easy
- The Union Gap featuring Gary Puckett - Woman, Woman
- Various Artists - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Original Soundtrack
- War - Deliver The Word
*Note that the "Learn to Dance the Cha-Cha" album in some of the photos, (on the lefthand side), is not included, however if you would like the record I am happy to let it go*