| Mozart Masterpieces CD Deutsche Grammophon DG 429 801-2 > 429 825-2 Full Set x25|
Disc condition: Near Mint - Near perfect. Only a few minor marks/scratches
Inserts condition: Very good (see pics for details)
Pictures are of the actual CD for sale. Please see photos for details on condition.
CD has been play-tested and works perfectly.
Please note: CD information such as release year and country were provided using various online music directories and are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Pictures of the CD are the best way to determine all specifics. Please let us know if you require any additional photos.
If you would like to buy MULTIPLE ITEMS, to save money, please message us for a combined shipping quote.
- Dispatch within 1 working day from payment date and often the same day. - If you are experiencing any problems with the transaction, please contact us for assistance. Payment and Checkout:
- Payment can only be made by PayPal. - To ensure your purchase is protected it will only be delivered to your registered PayPal address. If your item needs to be shipped to an alternative address please update the address in PayPal before placing your order. - We accept Paypal only and payment must be cleared within 4 days after the buyer purchased the goods.
| 14 Day Money Back Guarantee:|
- According to The UK’s Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), a buyer has 14 days to return an item for a refund - no questions asked. - You can change your mind for any reason within 14 calendar days of receiving your item, we will be happy to provide a full refund as long as you follow our returns policy. Returns Policy:
- For NEW items, you must return them in new and unused condition, in its original packaging and at your own cost within 14days after delivery. - For PREOWNED items, you must return them in the same packaging and it the exact same condition you have received them in. - We cannot accept unwanted and faulty goods for refund after the 14 day cancellation period. - According to the Distance Selling Regulation, a buyer that wishes to return goods within the cancellation period will be under a duty to restore those goods to the supplier and in the meantime, take reasonable care of them. - This duty to take reasonable care ends if the buyer (at his own expense) sends the goods to the supplier. - Please do not hesitate to contact us with any problems or questions you may have, we aim to answer all e-mails within a few hours of receipt. Feedback:
- We'll leave you positive feedback after receiving your payment and we sincerely hope that you could leave us a positive comment as well as FULL DSR Scores if you take the purchase to be a nice experience. - Leaving a negative feedback could not solve problems but communication does. So please contact us first if you're not satisfied with our products or service.