See my other auctions.
I will be listing several other 78's
in the near future.
- M: mint record, should be unplayed
- M-: looks M but might have been played once or twice.
- E+: Plays like new, with very, very few signs of handling, such as tiny scuffs from being slipped in and o ut of jackets.
- E: Still very shiny, near new looking, with no visible signs of wear, but a few inaudible scuffs and scratches.
- VG+: An average condition 78 in which scuffs and general use has dulled the finish somewhat. Wear is moderate but playing is generally free from distortion. Surface noise not overly pronounced.
- VG: Moderate, even wear throughout, but still very playable. Surface noise and scratches audible but not intrusive.
- VG-: Quite playable still, but distortion and heavy greying in loud passages. Music remains loud in most passages. Surface noise and scratches well below music level.
- G+: Grey throughout but still serviceable. Music begins to sound muffled. Heavy scratches.
- G: Quite seriously worn and scratched, but music level is still higher than surface noise.
- F: Most of music remains audible over surface noise, but listening now uncomfortable.
- TOL: Tear On Label.
- WOL: Writing On Label.
- SOL: Sticker On Label.
- SOL-R: Sticker On Label-Removed.
All my records are cleaned and spot-checked.
Nous parlons français.
Wir sprechen Deutsch.
Paypal ONLY. Please contact me if you can't use Paypal.
High bidder pays actual shipping cost.
Shipping in US dollars)
Airmail to the US or Canada:
$14.45 for 1 or 2 records.
Ground: No longer available.
Airmail to Europe or International:
$34.00 US for 1 or 2 records.
Ground: I no longer ship via surface because
of the very long delays.
SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS!
Please respond or pay within 3 days or I will send you a notice from ebay. Happy bidding. Rock and Roll, Rock’n roll, Rock & Roll,
Rockabilly, Country, Jazz, Doo Wop,
Blues 78 RPM records...