- The album is sealed, therefore it is assumed that the record is in mint condition
- The jacket and the shrink wrapping are in excellent shape. The shrink wrapping is tight
- Normal signs of wear. All corners show minor dents/bents due to the normal wear and the fact that this album has been moved around and handled for the last 30 years (see pictures to appreciate details).
- Shrink wrapping has a square orange sticker showing the price of the album when purchased
- Disc impression/silhouette is lightly visible on the front/back of jacket
- The back side of the disc jacket shows some dirt.
- On the backside of the disc jacket you will see a noticeable dent on the lower right side
- Very light scuff marks are visible on both sides of the shrink wrapping and slightly on the jacket.
- This record has been part of my personal collection for the last 30 years, corners of jacket exhibit normal signs of wear due to sitting/moving around for the last 3 decades (see pictures to appreciate details)
- I tried to describe the jacket of the album as good as I could, please examine the pictures closely to see what you are purchasing, if you require any extra pictures or have any questions about the item, please send me a message. I am not a record collector but I believe that the jacket is in excellent condition given the age of the record
- If you are looking for a perfect/flawless jacket on an album that is more than 30 years old, this one may not satisfy your needs/demands
- Pictures are of the actual item
- Sold as is
I do my best on packaging records mailed, however once it leaves my hands it is at the mercy of the Post Office, therefore am not responsible for their handling of the package. Also, the item is shipped via media mail (unless the buyer specifies and pays for a different service) so please be patient.
Thanks in advance for looking at the item