Thank you for looking in our Store!
Please read entire description before purchasing!
You are bidding on a Vintage Columbia Record, "FROSTY THE SNOWMAN" 78 RPM
I believe this record is from the 50s
Labels are yellow and red with red writing
The front of the cover has a very colorful picture of Frosty The Snowman and Santa reading a letter
The other side has pictures of other Columbia children's records
If you enjoy these Holiday songs, then you sure will want to add this record to your collection.
Side 1 Frosty The Snowman 90072-V (RHCO 4094)
- Vocal with Orchestral Acc. Nelson - Rollins
- Gene Autry & The Cass county Boys Orchestra under the direction of Carl Cotner
Side 2 When Santa Claus Gets Your Letter 90072-V (RHCO 4093)
- -Marks- Vocal
- Gene Autry Orchestra under the direction of Carl Cotner
Overall in good condition, considering the age.
- Record: VGVG (Surface noise on both sides, can still hear clearly)
- Labels: VGVG (Both sides have some wear around the center hole. Some scribbling on both sides, which can be seen under a light)
- Cover: VGVG (Crease on both sides from record. Some wear along the edges and corners with a bit of tape along the bottom edge. There is a piece of masking tape on the front top right corner. The back looks like a label came off along the right edge. Bit of dirt on the front and back)
Size: 10" 78 RPM
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Item shipped within 2 business days after payment clears
Payment: We would like to see immediate payment, to insure quickest turn around time for our customers. If payment is not received, the item will be relisted and I will file for a FVF credit. Exceptions will be made only if arrangements are made before bidding.
Returning Terms: If returning item, please contact us first for prior approval, also we must receive it back in same condition as when we shipped it out. Please note all returning arrangements must be made within 30 days of shipment. If an item is damaged or lost during shipping, the Post Office will handle the refund. Thank you.
FEEDBACK: We leave feedback when the entire transaction is completed. Our way of knowing it is complete, is when we receive feedback from our customer about the experience of their transaction.
Thank you for taking the time to shop in our store.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
International Buyers •Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. •Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. •These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. •We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.