Here is a wonderful group of items from the February 12, 1916 performance at the Lyceum Theatre in Detroit,
of Serge De Diaghileff's Ballet Russes.
Presented for the first time in America in cooperation with the Metropolitan Opera Company.
There are two copies of the program,
and a souvenir folio with original artwork depicting
the costumed characters portrayed by the dancers.
There are 36 pages total with 24 full page color illustrations and photographs. All which are suitable for framing if desired.
All pages are clean and without damage of any kind that I can see.
Local pickup is available in the Mishawaka Indiana area.
Please check out my other antique & vintage items for sale.
USPS rates have recently increased & included insurance has gone down to $50 from $100.
WE CAN COMBINE ITEMS TO SAVE YOU ON SHIPPING COST
PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO SEND YOU A COMBINED SHIPPING
INVOICE IF YOU PURCHASE MULTIPLE ITEMS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Please leave positive feedback if you are happy with your purchase,
If not, please contact me for resolution. Thanks!
- "Fine Print" All sales are final.
- No warranties expressed or implied.
- In the event that your item is lost or damaged in transit, we will provide a receipt to you, to present to the Post Office to claim insurance.
- Items are offered AS IS and it is your responsibility to view photos and ask questions.
- International sales MUST ship via USPS Priority Mail International.
- First Class Mail CAN NOT be insured or tracked.
- No returns for any reason what so ever.
- We do a thorough job at checking items for defect and listing major defects accordingly.
- In case we may miss something, high quality, hi-res photos are posted for your convenience.
- Please see photos, zoom in, and please, ask questions.
- We answer all questions within 24 hours if not sooner.
- Shipping is Always the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping overseas, is very expensive and can NOT always be insured against loss or damage.
- International buyers should inquire about costs BEFORE buying.
- Again, NO RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.